Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Card Swap

 
 
Sorry, Followers, I am a bit late posting pictures from the February Card Swap.
I had orders to knit 13 ruffle scarfs which I just finished up last weekend.
 
Anyway, we had a wonderful group of cards to assemble.
 
This lady's card was so colorful as the gray area is glitter paper
then the flowers were cut with her Cricut.

Love the different shape hearts.
 
 
Love these color combinations and we had to stamp
 all the hearts on the white border paper.
This lady is a Stampin Up Consultant and her cards
are always first class.

 
I love the little mouse!

 
This is my card using a floral sentiment stamp form Michael's
then  colored in the flowers and butterfly using Copic markers.
The red hearts made with the Creative Memories heart punch.
 
 
This card is great for any occasion and especially for a male.
The texture on the brown paper was made with the latest embossing plate
from Stampin Up,which give it a leather look.

 
I never heard the lady say how this was cut out but love the design.

 
What a creative idea this was to use the little umbrella,
 folded in half then glued in place. We had the choice
to use a pre-printed sentiment or write in, as I did.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed.
 
 


No comments: