Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Yes, It's been awhile

Sorry Followers, I realize it has been awhile since I posted
 but things got rather busy in November and December.
 
I promise to get back in the swing of things soon.
 
In the meantime here is a little project I did for Granddaughter's
class at Christmas.
 
 
Due to students having so many allergies, our school
system will no longer allow home baked goods or
any types of treats that may trigger allergies. So, I was having a
hard time deciding what to do until I saw the above on Pinterest.
So simple to make . First,  I printed the saying on my computer then stamped
the penguin from the Close To My Heart Wintery Wishes
Hostess Rewards set, Item# C1560. The cello bags came from Michael's and were
the perfect size to hold the card and the chap stick fit snug enough to hold it in place
without having to use tape or glue.
 
I love the saying and these were a great hit with her classmates for this is something all
can use during these cold winter months
 
I wish all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
 
 


No comments: