Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Fun

We finally got the yard work completed, followed by painting bedrooms and a hallway to prepare for new carpet, which caused me to put a hold on my MOJO Monday Projects.
 Believe me, I was beginning to have withdrawal!!!
 
MOJO Monday Challenge # 300. What a milestone. I have truly enjoyed the weekly challenges and hope they will be around for another 300.
 
Summer Fun is the theme for my card and just in time as temperatures are heating up here on the east coast after a month of rain, rain and more rain. 
 
 
I used scraps of salmon and green and the printed paper is from a DCWV Summer Stack I purchased several years ago. The ice cream cones purchased at a craft show. 
 
Here's hoping your summer is filled with lots of backyard cookouts, picnics, and  homemade ice cream.



No comments: