Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scrapbooking


Another weekend of scrapbooking using a couple of techniques I recently saw on Pinterest.
Large hexagon cut with the one from Creative Memories, then I made a template of a smaller one, as all the hexagon punches on hand were too small. I had two pictures left over from when I scrapbooked granddaughter's 1st birthday so decided to use them here. Also punched out hexagons from patterned papers then added Creative Memories paper flowers and crystals for the centers. . 
 
 
I used some of my grid paper from Wish in the Wind to design this layout, which
was a challenge but I am pleased with the results. Since the age of two, we
always hide plastic eggs, filled with monies and candies and even as she gets
older, she looks forward to this tradition.


No comments: