Saturday, December 29, 2012

 
As I was thinking how I would use Mojo Monday Challenge #273, I heard our neighbors in central Pennsylvania were getting snow at the rate of an inch per hour. That made me think "Brrr....it's cold outside". The blue paper with an array of different snowflake patterns is the perfect background. The blue scalloped circle made with Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge flower at 3 1/2".
The sentiment is computer generated then cut out using the 2 1/2" Stampin Up punch.
Someone had given me the Dept.56 icicles which came in a long strip so I cut the desired length needed, glued in place, then adhered the blue paper strip, white ribbon and bow. Snowflake is made with a Martha Steward punch, covered with" icicle" Stickles, let dry completely then attached with a pop dot. 
 
Inside of the card reads   "but thoughts of you warm my heart."
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you and yours a very blessed 2013.
 


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is my favorite card to date! I love the icicles :)

Unknown said...

I too LOVE those icicles... they absolutely make this card!!!