Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July - Friday Mashup 69

 Friday Mashup is Christmas in July with the hope that it would make us feel cooler during this heat wave---------it worked for awhile!   Design stamped on white cardstock, colored with copic markers then matted with red cardstock and attached with pop dots.
The challenge was to either make a card or "mashup" by also decorating the inside of the card.


The candlestick and sentiment stamps were purchased from Michael's $1.00 bin. I  love challenges as they inspire  me to dig through my stash and use items that have been accumulating for a number of years.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like this card. I think this is one of my favorites! :)

Lisa said...

Glad the challenge helped cool you off for a little bit at least! :) Love this pretty candle card, so nice and CAS! Great sentiment and image inside the card also!

Thanks so much for mashing it up with us at The Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so pretty! I love the little 'noel', and the inside is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!!

Heidi Baks said...

Great layout! Almost reminds me of a Christmas present. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Ulrike said...

Cute card! Clean and simply -I love it. Thank you for playing with the friday mashup this week. Liebe Grüße Ulrike (guest designer from germany)