Saturday, June 23, 2012

Invitation Card -MojoMonday Challenge 246


This invitation is my entry in this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge. I selected white, brown and pink cardstock for the basis of this card and when adding the ribbon, I made sure to attach and tuck under  the ends of the ribbon before layering onto the brown cardstock.  I chose yellow, brown and green cardstock for the squares to pick up the colors in the ribbon. The wording, cake and balloons were made with the Creative Memories Birthday Wishes stamp set, colored using copic markers then punches out using the Stampin Up Postage Stamp punch. I glued the white postage stamps to the colored paper using double sided tape then used pop dots to adhere to the card. As a final touch, I added stickel to You're Invited.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*